Premier Accounting & Tax LLC , the owner of this Website, respects the privacy of users on the Internet and has developed this privacy statement to protect user privacy on its Website. The purpose of this statement is to explain the types of information Premier Accounting & Tax LLC obtains about users of this Website, how the information is obtained, how it is used, how it may be disclosed to others, and how users can restrict its use or disclosure.
Personally Identifiable Information
The only personally identifiable information Premier Accounting & Tax LLC obtains about individual users through our Website is information supplied voluntarily by the user. Users interacting with our site may provide Premier Accounting & Tax LLC with their name, address, telephone number, email address, domain name or URL or other personally identifiable information that Premier Accounting & Tax LLC may use for its own business purposes. Of course, users may visit our Website without telling us who they are or revealing any personally identifiable information about themselves.
Using the Information
"Personally identifiable information" is information about you such as name, postal address, email address, company name, credit card number, birth date, social security number, etc. Generally, we may use your personally identifiable information in the following ways:
- To communicate with you about your account or the Site.
- To provide you with prompt and effective customer service.
- To support the operation of the Site (i.e., billing, account maintenance) and troubleshooting.
- In other ways that you either expressly consent to or instruct us to undertake.
Disclosing the Information
We may disclose personally identifiable information about you to third parties without asking for explicit consent from you as follows:
- To allow third parties to provide Site features and services. These third parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
- To our contractors, consultants and professional advisors so they can provide a service to us. For example, from time to time we may use third parties to help us collect information about our users. In those cases, we will prohibit the third parties from using the information they collect for any purpose other than providing the service to us.
- As we believe necessary to comply with the law and protect the rights, property or safety of others.
- If you engage in illegal activity and we respond to a subpoena, warrant or other court order.
- Due to circumstances beyond our control.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Premier Accounting & Tax LLC does collect and use some non-personally identifiable, generic information about our users as a means of measuring the effectiveness of our Website. Premier Accounting & Tax LLC servers identify certain user information in the normal course of operation, but such information does not reveal a user's personal identity. We collect this information only in the aggregate and use it to evaluate and improve our Website and to provide targeted information that may be of interest to users of our Website. The following are examples of non-personally identifiable generic information.
- IP Addresses: An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to a user's computer whenever that user is using the World Wide Web. Website servers can automatically identify individual computers by their IP address. Premier Accounting & Tax LLC collects IP addresses for the purposes of system administration and to report aggregate information. Premier Accounting & Tax LLC does not link IP addresses to any personally identifiable information.
- Computer Settings: Settings, technical and other information from your computer, such as your operating system, browser version, connectivity, various communication parameters and other information related to the operation and interaction of Premier Accounting & Tax LLC Websites may be collected by Premier Accounting & Tax LLC . Except as otherwise provided in this statement, Premier Accounting & Tax LLC will use such information solely in order to provide technically appropriate formatting of information provided by Premier Accounting & Tax LLC and access to Premier Accounting & Tax LLC Websites. The collection of this information will not include any personally identifiable information about you or any individual user.
Information Provided by Children
Premier Accounting & Tax LLC 's Websites are not targeted at children and do not collect or use any personally identifiable data from children.
Disclosure Pursuant to Legal Process
Premier Accounting & Tax LLC shall, pursuant to applicable law, regulation or legal process, such as a search warrant, subpoena or court order, allow access to all available and relevant information in order to comply with such process and protect Premier Accounting & Tax LLC 's rights and property. Premier Accounting & Tax LLC may also allow access to this information in special emergencies where physical safety is at risk.
Premier Accounting & Tax LLC is committed to protecting user privacy on all Premier Accounting & Tax LLC Websites and expects the same from our partners, co-sponsors, and suppliers. Premier Accounting & Tax LLC , however, is not responsible for the content or the privacy practices of non-Premier Accounting & Tax LLC Websites, including Websites reached through a link on a Premier Accounting & Tax LLC Website. Other Websites may have different privacy policies, or no policy. Users should review the privacy policies of any Website before providing personal information.
Should Premier Accounting & Tax LLC modify its practices regarding the collection or use of information obtained from users in the future, this privacy statement will be amended to reflect such modifications.